Question about Dodge Charger
Hi there's this website something like reliable-store and it is very amazing for manual for repairing servicing anything
someone on fixya recommended it to me and I thank him even today
They have full manuals and it's verrrrry cheap and mine
I got free in offers
3rd time I bought it, I also had an issue with the file so the girl replaced it in 30 mins
there is one website more but i don't remember its name it was 2 years back bitman something link this
Try these out brother
Posted on Jun 17, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: error messages
Try removing the jumper from the harddrive, then restart
Take the jumper off restart shut down and then put it back on again
remove the CMOS battery from system board and boot once after booting shutdown your system and insert the battery back, again start your system and press F1 next time it won't ask you for pressing F1. reset your BIOS after that (time,date,etc.)
Try these one should work.
Please let me know.
Posted on Dec 01, 2007
SOURCE: Solid Red LED... going nuts!!!!
What you need to do is reinstall the update I would do this by backtracking to a previous version of the software then reinstall the update again just make sure it is the right update for your service provider and then it should be fine :)
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
SOURCE: I am using nokia 5130,As
Welcome to FixYa
Type *#7370# and Enter Code[Default is 12345]. OR Type *#7780# and Enter Code[Default is 12345].
Still same Update your Phone...
Again Problem exist,You need to Flash your Phone from Nearest Repairer.Or give it to Nokia for Repair. if you are Under Warranty you will be Repaired for Free of Cost..
Don't forget to Rate ME...Thanks for Contacting FixYa..
Posted on Sep 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Hi there mapacleb!
First of all, make sure you have the correct Message center updated in Messaging -> Options -> Settings -> Text message -> Msg. centre in use. You can get the number from your service provider.
If that doesn't work out, try these steps, one by one:
1. Turn off your phone, leave your battery and SIM out for 5-10minutes and put everything back in and turn it on .
2. Restore factory settings: type *#7780# at the standby screen. Enter 12345 for the security code or the one you've changed it to.
Before you try the following steps, backup your phone memory using PC Suite.
3. Soft reset: This will clean up your phone memory. All user data, applications etc stored in the phone memory will be destroyed. Type *#7370#. Enter the security code when prompted; default is 12345.
4. Hard reset: This is the last resort. The effect will be the same as that of a soft reset. Turn off your phone, press and hold down these keys: the call (Green) button, '*' (Star), '3'. Turn on your phone without releasing them. Leave the keys only after you see the region selection screen.
5. Reinstall/Update the firmware after soft/hard reset. You will need Nokia Software Updater for this. Download and install the latest NSU from the Device software section of the NOkia website. Make sure that your battery is full and that you have a decent internet connection on a stable PC.
See if you can send texts BEFORE you restore the backup. And while you do the restore operation, do it one item at at time, ie., only contacts, only messages, etc. If you find that the problem persists after restoring, reset the phone again, and while restoring, skip the last restored item. Most often it's the phone model specific backup and/or the settings that cause problems.
Thank you for using fixya! I hope I had helped you with your problem. May you have a good day! :)
Mar 25, 2011 | Nokia 6120
Jan 19, 2011 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Mar 11, 2010 | HP PhotoSmart C4280 Laser Printer
May 26, 2008 | Nokia N70 Cellular Phone
Nov 09, 2007 | Toshiba DKT-2010 Corded Phone
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: