AR82.60-P-7502-01A Coding Radio
(MODEL all with CODE (750) Radio Becker Europa 2000 with CODE (751) Radio Becker Grand Prix 2000 with RDS)
AR82.60-P-7502-01B Coding Radio
- If the radio is disconnected from the power supply, it is not operational when re-connected. After switching on the ignition and the radio, the readout CODE appears in the display.
- The code number for the radio is advised to you on the enclosed CODE CARD.
- To enter the first digit of the code number, you have to continue pressing station button 1 until the correct digit appears in the display. Adopt the same procedure for the second, third and fourth digits.
- Once you have entered the correct code number with the station buttons 1, 2, 3, 4 and confirmed the entry with the SEEK button (press down), the readout CODE disappears. The radio can now be operated.
- If you enter a wrong code three times, you must wait 15 minutes before making a new entry. In addition, if 9 incorrect entries are made, the radio will then not operate for 24 hours. During this time the radio and the ignition (terminal 15) must remain switched on.
(MODEL all with CODE (353) Audio 30 APS with CODE (510a) Radio MB Exquisit with traffic news decoder, with RDS (Becker) with CODE (512a) Radio MB Special with traffic news decoder, with RDS.)
- If the radio is disconnected from the power supply, it cannot be operated by simply reconnecting. After switching on the ignition and the radio the word "CODE" appears in the display on the radio.
- The code number for the radio is given on the enclosed CODE CARD.
- Enter the code number with the station button, e.g. number 1, station button 1. After entering the first number the word "CODE" disappears and the number entered appears followed by 4 dashes. The next character to be entered flashes. After entering all five numbers, the first character starts flashing again. In this state the code number can be written over as frequently as desired. A correction can be made only by entering the complete code number again.
- Confirm code number: Press TUNE, AUTO/SEEK or SC button. The radio automatically switches on and indicates the radio station or frequency stored with station button 1.
- If an incorrect code number is entered and confirmed, the word "CODE" appears again on the display. If an incorrect code is entered three times the word "WAIT" appears on the display and the radio locks up for approx. 10 min. If the code is entered incorrectly three times again the radio locks up again for 10 min. Three more incorrect entries (a total of 9 incorrect attempts) increase the lock-up time to 60 min. Another three incorrect entries lock up the radio for another 60 min. The waiting time runs only when the radio is switched on.