Question about Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC Motorcycles
CAN HEAR IT FIRING BUT WILL NOT START 2006 MODEL JUST HAD NEW BATTERY
Hi, Steven and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Fuel line to carburetor or throttle body pinched or kinked.
8. Carburetor float stuck.
9. Fuel injectors clogged.
10. Severely discharged or damaged battery, you need 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
11. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
12. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
13. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2, TPS, ETP, IAC,or BAS).
14. Faulty neutral, clutch lever, or kickstand safety switch.
15. Faulty fuel pump or fuse or relay.
16. Faulty CDI box if applicable.
17. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
18. Security system not disarming alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the links below. Good luck and have a nice day.
suzuki vl 125 problems
Suzuki VL125 Service Manual
OEM parts for Suzuki
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Jul 04, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2011 | 2004 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Jun 03, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Feb 25, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Feb 09, 2011 | 2000 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Mar 21, 2010 | 2000 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Apr 20, 2009 | 2002 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
Dec 14, 2008 | 2003 Suzuki VL 125 Intruder LC
127 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: