20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Canon digital camera recall for defective image sensor
Display went purple with lines then finally died this year, contacted Canon at the link below and they paid all shipping (both ways) in less than 10 days I have the camera back and working like new for $0.00, these guys care about their products and customers. If you have this issue contact them and they will handle it right.
on Jul 11, 2019
Cannon powershot sd900 lens will not close
work for about 50% of lens errors, but they're worth a try. The list includes:
- Remove the batteries and wait a few minutes
- Try pressing and holding the Menu, Function, Function Set, or OK while turning on the camera, or otherwise find a "factory reset" option.
- Try turning the camera on without a memory card inserted
- Place the camera flat on its back and turn it on while holding down the autofocus button, to try to cause the camera to attempt autofocus while the lens is extending
- Blow compressed air in any gaps around the lens - or use a shop vac
- Use a thin piece of paper or a needle to dislodge any visible bits of grit
- Gently tap the camera in an attempt to realign jammed mechanics or dislodge particles (obvious warning: could cause further damage)
- Gently push or pull the lens barrel, as a last resort (again, potential for further damage).
on Dec 02, 2017
I need to know how to set the heating and water
Hi british gas will take nothing over 10 years on a contract so don't worry about that there plenty of gas fitters who will bo repiars on i,t hot water should be on for how much you are going to use 2hours in the morning longer in the evening its how much you will use too how long you have it on
on Mar 14, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?