20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Awm 8023, the "tumbler" doesn't produce any heat but is spinning ok. Is there any fuse etc that could be bad?
The possible fault could be due to the failure of the heating coil, failure of the control panel or the output drive to the heating coil or it can be one of a loose connection joint of the wiring to the heating coil. You need to recheck the selected program and then check the wiring to the coil. It is important to understand the working of a continuity tester to check the line and the coil which should address the fault. If there is no output from the board then it might be fault of the drive output or the loss of output from the processor which might need tracing of the voltage to the heating coil output. .
on Jun 03, 2013
F H is displaying
No water detected entering machine or Pressure switch trip not detected.
If after 30 seconds the control does not detect water entering machine and then valves will be turned off and the error code will be displayed.Or
If the control has turned the water valves on and after 8 minutes the flow meter has detected 10.5 gallons of water passing through it, but has not detected the pressure switch trip, the valves will be turned off and the error code will flash.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL twice to clear the display.
- If there is no water in the unit:
1. Make sure that both valves at the water source(s) are turned on all the way.
2. Check for plugged or kinked inlet hoses or plugged screens in the inlet valves
3. Verify inlet valve operation
- If there is water in the unit:
1. Verify Drain pump operation
2. Pressure Switch Hose is in good condition and properly connected to Tub and Pressure switch
- Verify there is not a siphon problem
- Verify wire harness connections to:Inlet Valves, Pressure Switch, Drain Pump, Flow Meter, and Central Control Unit (CCU)
- Check all hoses for possible leaks
on Jan 21, 2013
Error code FH on my AWM, what does it mean?
"FH" is a No Water Detect error.It is an indication that you either have no water coming into the washer, or very little water at all. Check whether the water taps are turned on sufficiently, the inlet hoses are not kinked, the water inlet valve is not clogged, you don't have a siphoning issue, and/or the drain pump is working.
Thank you !!
on Apr 06, 2012
Not finding what you are looking for?