20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Error code:0x83c0000a for hp 3545 who to repair
12 steps to resolve this error:
- Turn the printer ON
- Now wait until HP printer get fully ready and turn silent
- Disconnect the USB wire from both ends if connected any
- Remove the ink-cartridges while the printer is ON
- Now close the printer door and remove power cord from the rear, also remove it from power supply source as recommended by HP officials
- Wait for couple of minutes before reconnecting it to power
- Reconnect HP printer to power outlet and manually reboot it if does not come ON its own
- Now wait until your printer completes its normal process of warm-up and open the main door to reinstall ink-cartridges
- After completing the reinstallation of ink-cartridges, your printer may prompt to align or calibrate the ink system, if yes, then proceed with it
- Now reconnect the USB wire if required, wireless printers will not require USB wire
- Open HP printer application and try to print a test page
20 hours ago
Depends on your OS you need find "printer and faxes" or "printer options on the hardware.
Open the Start menu and click on the "Devices and Printers"
icon. This will open a window with a list of the printers currently set
up on your computer.
Double-click on the icon of the printer you want to change
to online. The status of the printer will be shown as either "Printer:
Ready" or "Printer: Offline."
Click on "Printer: Offline" and the Printer menu will
appear. Click on "Printer" in the menu bar and uncheck "Use Printer
Offline." This action will change the printer from offline to online.
on Oct 11, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?