20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Am not able comment or reply to my friends
Try logging in from your email account.
At some point you had to have registered with Facebook and they had to have sent you a response, a welcome, something? Instead of trying to login from the site, directly, try going to the reply that you received that said, something like welcome to facebook, click the link below to verify that you have registered for an account. Click THAT link to get in as you are already pre authorized when you log in from the e-mail address that created the account.
It's worth a shot until you can reach a facebook representative in the morning.
Facebook Corporate Office ' Headquarters
1601 S. California Ave. Palo Alto, CA 94304
24/7 e-mail Contact for phished Accounts
Forgot my old password
Forgot Facebook password
? Have you try the "Forgot Your password"link? Or you can make use of SmartKey Password Recovey
to recover Facebook password directly.
(1) Download, install and run Firefox Password Recovery 5.0 from SmartKey Password Recovery on your computer.
(2) Click "Start Recovery", then in the drop-down list you can choose "Recover Firefox Password", "Reset Firefox Master Password" and "Recover Thunderbird Password". Just choose any one of them according to your needs.
(3) Click "Recover From File" to recover Firefox passwords from unbootable computer or crashed Firefox web browser.
on May 09, 2019
How can I make sure I don’t lose access to my
In the event that you forget your password, you will need to request a password reset. This password reset email will only go to email addresses that you have confirmed on your account. As such, if you are unable to access the email addresses on your Facebook account, you will not be able to receive your password reset email and may lose access to your account completely. You can prevent this situation by taking the following measures:
- Add a secondary email address to your Facebook account.
- Add a security question to your Facebook account.
- Make sure email addresses on your Facebook account are active (you are able to access them).
- Maintain accurate information on your profile, such as name, date of birth, and email addresses. This helps us locate your account, should you lose access to it.
on Apr 03, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?