Question about Frigidaire GLTF2940ES Front Load Washer
Washer tumbles during the cycle but the drum doesn't spin during rinse.It still pumps out some water .....could it still be the coin collector in the boot.
Clean out coin collector thoroughly. Replace drain pump if necessary. Water will drain if you can place drain hose on floor and let water siphon out.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 15, 2011 | Whirlpool Duet Sport HT WFW8400TE Washer
Jun 11, 2011 | Washing Machines
If suds are detected continuously by the pressure switch during the drain or spin phases, the washer will fill 4 liters of water and during 5 minutes the unit will rest without tumbling, the water will be drained and it will try to spin or drain again.
• If too much detergent was used:
- Run the unit through a RINSE/SPIN cycle.
- Run a NORMAL cycle without adding any detergent,
• This should clear the unit of the excess detergent.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or kinked.
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check wire harness connections to the drain pump, pressure switch, and Central Control Unit (CCU).
4. Check/clean drain pump filter of foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. Check drain pump.
7. Check the pressure switch.
8. Verify CCU operation by running a Diagnostic Test or any cycle.
Nov 30, 2010 | Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
Jun 03, 2010 | Kenmore Elite HE4 Electric Dryer
Apr 25, 2009 | Equator EZ 3600 CEE Front Load Washer /...
Jan 19, 2009 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Sep 14, 2008 | Whirlpool WTW6400SW Top Load Washer
Nov 09, 2006 | Kenmore 43042 Front Load Washer
503 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!