Question about Amazon Kindle Fire HD
It is on the Dutch language. I need to switch to English
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I would suggest you take it to a store that sells them and have the clerk go through the steps on a new one in the store while you follow along click by click.
Posted on Dec 19, 2014
IF you can try and type the "un-readable words" into GOOGLE search box, and ask google to translate.
Hope this helps...
Posted on Jan 03, 2015
You can change the language by taking the following steps:
1. Tap the menu button(Icon of 3 vertical lines on the top right of the screen)
2. Tap settings(The 6th option)
3. Tap Device Options(The 4th option)
4. Tap language and Dictionaries(The 5th option)
5. Tap Language(The 1st option) and select English(UK or US) from the list.
6. Press OK on the top up window to restart your Kindle and the language will be set to English.
Posted on Jan 29, 2015
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 05, 2016 | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 - 9.7" - 32GB -...
Nov 23, 2015 | Motion Computing LE Tablets & eReaders
Nov 23, 2015 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 29, 2015 | Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Dec 18, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jun 30, 2014 | Samsung Premium Vegan Leather Case Cover...
Dec 05, 2017 | ZEEPAD MID Android Tablet 7 Inch WiFi
Dec 02, 2013 | Sanei N77 Deluxe Tablet PC
Mar 01, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!