Question about LG Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
Try using code search to find something that works with your LG. If a search through all codes stored in the remote fails, you may have to try a different universal remote. All universal remotes do not store all possible codes.
Posted on Jan 23, 2017
It is better to buy a remote for your specific set.
https://www.lgcanadaparts.com/catalog/LG-Remote-Controllers Authorized LG parts distributor of LG Remote Controllers. Save money on genuine OEM LG parts. ... LG TV LCD Remote Control · Available Online, $ 32.65 ea. LG Parts & Accessories : Find genuine parts and accessories for your LG products. https://www.replacementremotes.com/LG/Remote-Controls/ Here at Replacement Remotes, we provide you with a large selection of premium LG remote control units for sale, purposed for a great variety of appliances.
Brand Code KURAZAI 0001 LASONIC 0210 0948 LG 0004 0050 0009 0005 0227 0338 0012 0057 0080 0156 LIQUIDVIDEO 0177 0168 0921
universal remote code LG - Google Search
Posted on Jan 23, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here are some sites with your code.
Posted on Apr 15, 2009
I could not find the code, but here is a solution that should work. Please give me good rating
1. Manually switch on the TV set, and aim the remote control at the TV set, as shown in the figure:
2. Hold the "SET" key until the indicator light illuminates.
3. Repeat to press the "VOLUME +" key and see whether a volume symbol appears on the TV screen.
4. Upon appearance of the volume symbol, press the "SET" key immediately, and then the
indicator light goes out.Setting is finished.
5. Test whether the keys on the remote control function well; If keying does not work, reset from Step 2.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 31, 2016 | Universal Televison & Video
Feb 05, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jul 01, 2014 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Mar 20, 2014 | none CHUNGHOP RM-139EX Universal Remote...
Feb 18, 2013 | Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2012 | Universal Remote Control Televison & Video
Jul 11, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Feb 28, 2011 | Universal Remote Control Remote Control
Nov 13, 2019 | LG Televison & Video
420 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: