Question about Apple Tablets & eReaders
Hello Charlotte, several reasons for this to happen and it becomes difficult when it is not:
1) when it started to happen
2) had some early symptoms
* you can check the option Do not Disturb is off
* restart your iPad
* Check Accessibility Settings For Hearing = go to Settings / General / Accessibility then in the section hearing = toggle mono audio under hearing off
* check your iPad to verify that you have not switched on the mute button.
* on the setting to make sure the option Airplane mode is off.
I leave a video for more details.
Posted on May 22, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2016 | Apple iPad Mini
Feb 04, 2016 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Feb 18, 2015 | Apple iPad 4th generation
Jan 19, 2015 | Apple iPad 64 GB WiFi
Aug 12, 2014 | iHome Ipad/ipod/iphone Rechargeable Mini...
Sep 20, 2013 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Aug 10, 2012 | Apple iPad 16 GB 3G Tablet PC
Apr 25, 2012 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!