Question about Element Televison & Video
You have this backwards. The applicable code will be in the remote control if it is compatible.
Posted on May 16, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you don't have a code you can do these steps to get your universal remote working with pretty much any tv:
1.) Turn your TV on. Then on your remote press the set button, it's the small gray button above the green button that says TV.
2.) Press the TV button. There should be a red light to the right of the SET button. This means that your remote is ready for the TV code.
3.) To find the TV code, press the + or - on your remote. This is located above the orange buttons. Once the volume on your TV goes up or down, stop pressing the + or - button.
4.) Then press the SET button again to set that code for your TV.
If the above steps do not work, keep trying. It will work! ;)
Posted on Jan 30, 2008
SOURCE: code for universal remote rm-810
There is an easy way to setup this remote controllerl(RC). It called "Automatic Code Searching" which means that you don't have to even find the code. The controller will searching it for you. Just do the following steppes.
1. Turn on the "Device" to be remotely controlled, e.g. TV, VCR.
2. Point the RC right to the "Device" .
3. Press a device button on the RC represent the "Device", e.g. TV, VCR, DVD etc. You can see the indicator lid flash once.
4. Press the SET and than the POWER button on the RC. hold both buttons for 2 seconds or more, you will see the red lid on. then release both buttons simutenously. after that the indicator lid will be flashing, means the searching started.
5. Keep pointing the RC to the "Device" until it is shut down by the RC, Press any button in 1.5 second to finish the setting.
You can try the RC now. It should work. My one is working.
Posted on Apr 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2016 | Televison & Video
Jun 06, 2015 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Nov 17, 2014 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Apr 17, 2014 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Mar 08, 2014 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Nov 07, 2013 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Aug 01, 2013 | Conect It RM700 Universal Remote Control,...
Jul 29, 2012 | Sony RM-VZ320 Remote Control
Oct 15, 2009 | Toshiba MR120 Remote Control
Jul 20, 2019 | Element Televison & Video
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!