Question about HP Office Equipment & Supplies
When i switch the machine after the set up the display show me the zero and start to blink a black dot on top of colour ink cartridge
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You have to take off the clear strip of plastic over the copper area, or the printer will not detect it. There should be a green pull-tab on the cartridge.
Posted on May 07, 2008
Lift the cover up.
The ink jet carriage should park in the center of the carriage.
Gently lift on the front of the ink jet until it removes. Some you have to lift up and some you have to lift down on. Just be careful.
HP inkjet cartridges tell you on the front of the stick by a dot weather it is tri color or black.
Posted on Jun 13, 2008
SOURCE: HP DESKJET 1180C
HP Deskjet 1180c and1220c Professional Series Printer and HP Deskjet 9300 and 1280 Printer - Troubleshooting a Blinking Print Cartridge Light
The Print Cartridge light continues to blink with both cartridges properly installed and the Access Cover (also known as the top cover or lid) closed.
The blinking Print Cartridge light may be caused by a faulty cartridge, the plastic case of the printer being dislodged or slightly out of position (which prevents the Access Cover from seating properly), the Access Cover sensor (also known as the top cover sensor or lid sensor), or by the actuator on the Access Cover. Follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
2. If there is a color cartridge in the cradle, remove the color cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the color cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the color cartridge. The black cartridge is missing, improperly installed, the wrong print cartridge, or is defective. 1. If there is no black cartridge in the cartridge cradle, insert a black cartridge.
2. If there is a black cartridge in the cradle, remove the black cartridge and firmly reinsert it.
3. Check to make sure the black cartridge is appropriate for the printer.
4. If the problem persists, replace the black cartridge. The color print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the color print cartridge with a new color print cartridge. The black print cartridge is running low on ink. Replace the black print cartridge with a new black print cartridge. None. The print cartridges are working correctly. None. The print cartridges are working correctly.
Posted on Nov 22, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
May 22, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2015 | HP Deskjet D4160 InkJet Photo Printer
Apr 15, 2013 | HP DeskJet 5650 InkJet Printer
Jun 19, 2012 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 23, 2010 | HP DeskJet F4180 Inkjet Color All-In-One...
Nov 27, 2009 | HP DeskJet 940c InkJet Printer
Sep 01, 2009 | HP DeskJet F380 All-In-One Printer
Mar 26, 2009 | HP DeskJet 6122 InkJet Printer
Sep 27, 2008 | HP DeskJet 3940 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 25, 2019 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: