Question about Apple Cell Phones
Don't worry if your Apple ID has been disabled. Here I am to introduce 3 methods to deal with it.
Method 1. Fix the Issue on Apple Website (iforgot.apple.com)
You can use your email address or you phone number to unlock your Apple ID.
Unlock Apple ID by Email Address:
1. Visit Apple website (iforgot.apple.com), and you will see two instructions with one putting in your account and the other your password.
2. Enter your Apple ID and Password and you can unlock your iPhone.
3. If you can not remember your Apple ID, by clicking the bottom "Forgot Apple ID or password", you will enter a new window.
4. The website will ask you a few security questions to ensure that you are the owner. You need to put in the same information of "your first name", "your last name" and "email address" as you register the account. After typing the image of the character, click "Continue".
5. If you enter the information correctly, the Apple ID will be found. And you can click the "Go to Your Account" to retrieve the Apple ID.
Unlock Apple ID by Phone Number:
1. Visit Apple website (iforgot.apple.com) and click "Forgot Apple ID or password" at the bottom.
2. Enter an interface in which you need to put in your email address.
3. Click "Continue", you will get into a window where you need to put in your phone number.
4. Click "Continue" and enter "Unlock Account" window, it will ask you whether you want to unlock your account by your trusted phone number or one of your other devices.
5. Select either option whichever suits your situation and enter this interface, put in your phone number and click "Continue".
6. Enter your password and click "Continue", and you will find your Apple ID.
Method 2. Change your Apple ID Password
1. Launch iTunes on your computer and click "Sign in" at the top right of the window.
2. Select "Account Info" from the menu.
3. It will pop out a window and there's a "Forgot" on it, click it.
4. Basically your Apple ID user name will be pre-populated (if you forgot your ID, see "Fix the Issue on Apple Website"), and click "Next".
5. Then you will come to two options to prove that you are the owner of the Apple ID account: via email or using security questions. If you choose to verify by email, you will receive an email in your mail box, click the link on the email to verify. If you choose to use security questions, it will pop out some questions regarding you and the account. With the right answers you can be verified.
6. After finishing all this, you will be in a new window for you to enter your new password. Confirm the new password by putting it again, then you can reset your Apple ID password.
For more methods, check this guide. How to Fix When Your Apple ID Has Been Disabled?
Posted on Jun 13, 2019
Check with apple
Posted on Jun 05, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
We will remove her apple ID first and then we will
Settings -> Store -> Scroll down to Store -> At the bottom click on Apple ID -> Sign out
Sign in with your own Apple ID.
Posted on Oct 18, 2012
SOURCE: apple id password reset
The safest way to enable your account is to contact Apple and ask them to reset your password. This is best if your account may have been compromised.
Posted on Oct 26, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
Oct 22, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2015 | Apple iPhone 5
Jun 13, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jan 31, 2014 | Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
Sep 11, 2013 | Computers & Internet
28 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!