Question about Washing Machines
Soft serve ice cream machine
Shut off. Pull power cord for few mins and maybe it reset when plugged and turned on.
Posted on Jul 12, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the capacitors on the DM need to be replaced. Very easy repair you can get the repair kit at this link which is for your model it contains the replacement capacitors and step by step insturctions.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
SOURCE: hp 1730 monitor will not turn on
There are multiple circuits for this model. I suspect your model is
PE1237. If so this model frequently has bad solder connections at the
AC socket. Also capacitor 2119 or capacitors 2041 & 2031 can cause
no power up. They normally are bulging if bad.
If your model is PE1238 (BenQ), you may see bulging capacitors in the power supply.(1000uf/25v)
Posted on May 09, 2009
If you power it on and get the light it means either two things:
1. It needs a minimal charge on the battery to power. ( havent seen this since the old Compaq/Apple stuff ) or
2. The motherboard is fried. ( Just diagnosed a HPDV6000r special edition with this beautiful computer, dead motherboard ).
What is the warranty like:
NOTE TO ALL STUDENTS: Buy New laptops in November, so the warranty comes up in October, after you know you need more computer or repairs!
Posted on Oct 04, 2009
I had this same exact problem with my WD-62627. I got mine to work by re-initialing the tv. I could not believe this worked. Try this, 1) turn on the TV
2) press MENU 2,4,7,0 then ENTER
3) the TV should INITIALIZE
4) Press the front reset button on the front of the TV.
5) should work again....if so.....
6) email me at Larry1965@hotmail.com to thank me. :)
Posted on Aug 13, 2010
SOURCE: my literati wont turn on
Hm. Not sure how much help I'll be, but I'll give it a shot.
- Make sure the device is charged for at least 6 hours if this is its first use. If it isn't, charge it for several hours anyway and try it again. Make sure the charger is plugged all the way into the outlet and all the way into the device (mine sticks out about an eighth of an inch, yours might too). - Call customer service at 866-204-4714 and describe the issue. I had something a little like this issue (I was stuck at "Literati" screen) and they said to drain the battery and recharge it fully to see if it made any difference, and that if it didn't work they'll be sending along a package to ship it back to them for a replacement. If nothing works, ship it back to them for a replacement.
Posted on Feb 15, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 26, 2016 | Computers & Internet
Feb 01, 2015 | Sanyo Televison & Video
Oct 02, 2014 | Taylor 337 Soft Serve Ice Cream Frozen...
Aug 13, 2014 | Nexus NX32031 LCD TV
Mar 17, 2013 | Sony BRAVIA KDL-52W3000 52 in. LCD...
Jan 10, 2012 | Taylor Biggest Loser 7206 Electronic Cal...
Feb 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire 1710 Notebook
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!