Question about Dynex Televison & Video
None listed. Use code search to find it. If a search through all codes stored in the URC fails, try a different one.
Posted on Jul 12, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is the way to enter any device using the rmc10 really big universal control.
1. Turn the device one that you want to program. (The tv, dvd, vcr, etc.)
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH button until the red light remains lit.
3. Press and hold the device you want to find (example TV, VCR etc.) Release it quickly. It wil blink once.
4. Continuly press the CH+ button until the device turns off. This may take a lot of time and many clicks.
5. Once the device turns off, press the MUTE button. This stores the code.
6. Press the ON/OFF button and the device should come on.
There you have it! Save this information so you will have it next time.
Posted on Nov 23, 2008
For your reference, the manual is here:
otherwise go the home site
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2016 | Dynex Televison & Video
May 29, 2016 | Sentry Televison & Video
Feb 13, 2014 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Oct 16, 2012 | Sentry Safe Sentry RMC10 Universal Jumbo...
Mar 22, 2012 | Jensen JR300 Remote Control
Nov 04, 2009 | Dynex 19 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Jun 26, 2008 | Dynex 32 in. LCD Flat-Panel HDTV
Nov 04, 2007 | Televison & Video
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!