Question about Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
I am a new iPad owner. I am using Outlook 2007 for my email. I chose Outlook when I set up my sync options in iTunes. Outlook calendar and contacts syncs perfectly. However, it seems like the iPad is just getting email from my comcast server and outlook has nothing to do with it. Did I set up something wrong? Thank you!
You can sync apple ipad with outlook, there are different ways to do this, I will show you way where you can sync between your Google calendar outlook and your ipad.
Please follow the next steps.
* If you don't have a Google calendar then you can create one here http://www.google.com/calendar/
* Now you'll have to download the Google Calendar Sync, http://www.google.com/support/calendar/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=89955
* Follow Google instructions on How to sync Google calendar with outlook, you'll have to insert your email and some other steps that are details at the link above.
* Now it's the ipad turn, from SETTINGS on your iPad select mail then contacts and calendars now select the add account then select Microsoft exchange
* Still with the ipad, from within the Microsoft exchange enter your gmail/email address, leave the domain field empty.
* Enter your password into the screen. Select next from the upper right corner. A message saying “Unable to Verify Certificate” will come up, Click accept.
* A new window, populate the server field with “m.google.com" click next. A new window will ask you to select what will be synchronized from the Exchange server, make your selections and select done.
That's about it now your ipad is synced with outlook through your google calendar.
Hope this will help you with your problem syncing ipad with outlook
Posted on Aug 10, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 08, 2017 | Tablets & eReaders
May 09, 2012 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
Feb 19, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jan 29, 2011 | Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
Dec 29, 2010 | Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
Aug 09, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 29, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 19, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 18, 2016 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
2,681 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!