Question about Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
1)Press settings icon (the one with the cogs)
2) than scroll to Mail, Contacts, Calendar and press it.
3) Find your email account you want to modify and click it
4) find the section on the bottom that says "Mail Days to Sync and press the button
5) Now, you have limited options there, but you can pull email from 1,3 days or 1,2 weeks, 1 month or No Limit. If you click no limit it will pull your entire inbox. So, I might be careful in saying it will drain battery power. And or take room on your ipad away. So, if you have old emails with big attachments, be weary. Plus, depending if you are pulling all this mail over 3G you should take note of your data limits.
Hope that helps.
Posted on Mar 06, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 21, 2014 | Apple iPad (16 GB) WiFi Tablet PC
1. Tap the Mail icon at the bottom of the home screen on iPad.
Step 2. Then tap to add type of email account that you want at add among: Microsoft Exchange, Mobile me, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, AOL or others. For example, if you want to add a Yahoo mail, just tap the Yahoo mail as follows:
Step 3. Then enter login details for selected email account type.
It will configure automatically and you should able to send - receive emails.
Aug 12, 2011 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Dec 28, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jul 29, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 19, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Jun 05, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
May 04, 2010 | Apple iPad 32 GB WiFi Tablet PC
Sep 09, 2014 | Apple iPad 64 GB 3G Tablet PC
1,113 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: