Archery - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How to increase draw weight
1. Draw the string on the bow
2. While the bow is drawn, use your finger/thumb to hold the cam in place, so it doesn't move when you let go of the string
3. Let go of the string
4. There are three slots on the cam that you can move the string into, with the V of the slots facing up, the slot on the left is 16 lb, the middle slot is 19.5 lb, the slot on the right is 22 lb. Manually move the string to the slot you want.
5. Grab the string again, in the draw position, so you can let your finger off from holding the cam
6. Repeat the process for other other end of the bow, the other cam
on Jun 26, 2018
What is good to use for a target in archery?
You can buy archery targets, but they can range anywhere from $40 -$200. If you are looking to make your own
, this is a fantastic article to read: Making Archery Targets
- I've used targets made out of hay bales in the past.
- You can also make them from feed/grain sacks, packing filling, sand bags or old carpet.
- The article above will give you instructions on how to make all of the types, then some.
on Apr 23, 2018
How can I get a manual on a barnett predator crossbow
Crossbow is modernized type of bow and arrow. Initially it was used as weapon but now it is used in the game of archery and shooting. Barnett predator crossbow overall design is pitch perfect, the power and performance it provides is exceptional, and the precision accuracy. Capable of sending bolts downrange and more than 350 ft./s. To get detail manual you can view on Best Crossbow
on Jan 08, 2018
Not finding what you are looking for?