Cell Phones - Page 6 - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How can I bypass the google account verification in a ZTE Blade A110 cell phone?
- Reset the phone and power it back on
- Choose your preferred language, then tap on Start
- Connect the phone to a Wifi Network (preferably your Home network)
- Skip several steps of the setup until you reach the Verify Account screen
- Tap on the email field, in order to activate the keyboard
- Most ZTE phones come with the Swift Key keyboard, so you need to tap on the keyboard's menu key.
- Select Settings from the menu
- From the Settings menu within SwiftKey select Languages
- Minimize the menu on the screen, then go to the Google search bar
- When prompted to sign in with a Google Account, choose "No, Thanks"
- In the Google search bar, type "Settings" and select it. If the SwiftKey menu pops up again, tap on Got it, then Not Now.
- From the Settings menu select Backup and Reset
- From this submenu, choose Factory Data Reset. Go through the entire process and reset your handset again. However, this time you won't see the FRP lock.
ZTE Cell Phones
3 days ago
Sch-e339 imei display
Varies based on which version of android as well as whether phone manufacturer customized android. Basically go to settings> device> about phone
3 days ago
Not finding what you are looking for?