Vacuums - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
We need an owners manual
- Your manual can be downloaded here for free. http://www.mediafire.com/?1pmu8odneb51uda
- This manual also contains the NST separator.
- When you get to my media fire page click on "Click here to start download from MediaFire.." and the manual will download to your PC.
- If you have any comments please feel free to leave them here.
- Hope this helps and thank you for using FixYa.
Why are shark vacuum hard to push
I had a shark vacuum as well the only thing i can tell you is do not put it on the lowest setting for carpet pile height. My shark also had lost a screws on the bottom so when i did adjust for height it didn't move the adjustment properly or yours could be broken. Put it on its side and turn adjuster to see if it moves properly and don't use bare floor selection for carpet easy to mistake that selection when we are in a hurry and turn that dial one click too far. I still do it on my Eureka Vacuum.
Hope this helps you
The tray full light stays
I had the save problem with my 3400 series.
The first time i was able to let it dry and it worked alright (48 hours).
The second time even this did not work.
If you remove the screws on the bottom of the unit. There are about 10 and pull it down, you will see the sealer assembly and a small circuit board in the middle.
Trace the wires from the drip tray, there are three of them, red white and brown, to the small white plastic JST connector on the small circuit board. Pull said connector gently to disconnect it.
The unit will function perfectly now, although it will no longer have a drip tray sensor of any sort it will function every time all the time.
All in all this took me about 10 minutes.
Not finding what you are looking for?