Bush Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
How do remove my bush 32 from standby?
Back-light problem. Contact any service technician. Check and replace damaged component/s at its back-light inverter board, or replace this board as card basis. If you wish to get some details; check the site linked here. Viewing it in "Mosaic
" or "Magazine
" will make surf easy. Surf the site with patience. Pull up older posts. Do a search by type in the brand name of your device at its search box. It will be best to replace the inverter board as card basis.
Bush Visions 32"...
on Jul 17, 2014
Error code:0x83c0000a for hp 3545 who to repair
12 steps to resolve this error:
- Turn the printer ON
- Now wait until HP printer get fully ready and turn silent
- Disconnect the USB wire from both ends if connected any
- Remove the ink-cartridges while the printer is ON
- Now close the printer door and remove power cord from the rear, also remove it from power supply source as recommended by HP officials
- Wait for couple of minutes before reconnecting it to power
- Reconnect HP printer to power outlet and manually reboot it if does not come ON its own
- Now wait until your printer completes its normal process of warm-up and open the main door to reinstall ink-cartridges
- After completing the reinstallation of ink-cartridges, your printer may prompt to align or calibrate the ink system, if yes, then proceed with it
- Now reconnect the USB wire if required, wireless printers will not require USB wire
- Open HP printer application and try to print a test page
21 hours ago
Not finding what you are looking for?