Epson Stylus - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Was it working fine before. If so then
click start -> run -> type "msconfig"
select "Normal startup"
click apply and Ok
and then restart the computer
on Sep 27, 2019
Epson printer xp 305 printer error E-01
This Epson Printer error E-01
occurs in the Epson Service Manual which indicates a type of fatal error. It simply signifies that the printer is incapable to finish the self-test process. When users are trying to power ON the printer it begins to check for all systems. If it is found that it is unable to finish the self test process then, the printer will come up with an error message as mentioned above. Follow these steps to resolve Error E-01.
Steps to Resolve Error E-01:
Step 1: Turn on/off the printer power button
Step 2: Managing the lock of the printer
- Turn the power off. Wait for a while then turn on it again.
Step 3: Managing the CD tray
- Store transportation lock carefully.
Step 4: Checking the printer cartridge
- Press the CD Tray button to retract the tray to its original storage position. Be careful never to push or pull the CD tray into the wrong position. Turn off the Epson Printer and make sure that there is no paper left which may lead to paper jam issue inside the unit.
Step 5: Perform a check-up process.
- If the printer is installed with the CISS then, make sure that its carriage is easily movable towards left and right side.
- The printer's upper scanner part should be closed tightly.
Step 6: Access the cartridge
- Install original Epson ink cartridges and then run the printer.
- Access the cartridge loading area while the printer is in off-mode and then, move the carriage right away from the stop. Carefully disassemble the printer and then, clean all its optical sensors, paper feed sensors, encoder strip as well as disc encoder.
Contact Epson Printer Support Number
if you have any issues in printer.
on Sep 13, 2019
My epson 1410 blinks 2 red light whwn i turn it on. Please help
If power button is on (not blinks) and two red lights are blinking alternatively it means the inkpads are end of life. Ask epson service centre to reset it and replace the ink pad. You can go for wic reset with fees.
If power button is blinking with two red lights, it means your printer cannot initialize. Its a fatal error. Ask epson service engineer to service it.
on Sep 08, 2019
Wast ink counter epson stylus cx 9300f rest
Download the adjustment program (see below)
Extrak adjustment you have downloaded
Go to The extrakded folder then click tricks-collections.bat file
Now set the date setting in you PC to 11 April 2008,
Run adjustment program by click AdjProg.exe file the click accept
Click Particular adjustment mode then select destination and printer port then click OK
Select Waste ink pad counter from the below window and double-click to execute it
Click [Check] button to check current protection counter's value.
Then Click [Initialization] to reset the protection counter to the initial value. Thats all.
After finishing, you can change the date to normal.
Link Adjustment program for epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F
Adjustment program for epson CX7300 : http://www.mediafire.com/?8wrkugah2mj
Adjustment program for epson CX8300 : http://www.mediafire.com/?0xfnrgarvuj
Adjustment program for epson CX9300F : http://www.mediafire.com/?o020wlaf6te
on Sep 06, 2019
Printer says offline
Try to refresh the Print Queue. Go to System preferences then select Print and Fax. Highlight NX100 and click on the minus sign ( - ) to delete the printer. Re-add the printer by clicking on the plus sign ( + ).
on Aug 26, 2019
My epson pro stylus says printer not responding
is your printer set up in you windows, can you go to printers, see your machine listed, make sure it is the default printer, and tell it to print a test page from there. if that doesn't work, can try other things, but don't want to write a long list of things on here to begin with.
Epson Stylus Pro...
on Aug 26, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?