Hitachi Televison & Video - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Red blurred area
I had whole redish/pink screen on my 50v500 starting a few days ago, then I read through each of the threads on this site for the samilar problems on my model. I found TVtechmaniac's solution (pasted below) solved my problem. Thank you TVtechmaniac!
1. Enter the I2C Service Menu, be sure the power is OFF.
2. On the front control panel, press and hold the INPUT button.
3. Then press the POWER button for two seconds.
1. You may keep the INPUT button depressed until you see the OSD with the Service Menu displayed.
2. If you don't see the service menu, please repeat Process making sure you wait until the Power blinking LED stops.
3. Execute the Memory Initialize operation after the adjustment values have been written on a sheet of paper. Highlight “MEMORY INTI”, arrow to the right and hold the button to the right (approx 5 sec.) until a check mark appears in the box. This activates the Memory Initialization.
4. After the Memory initialize operation has finished (10~15 sec, the channel will revert to CH 3.) the pink image symptom should be fixed.
5. Write back the adjustment values from your notes to their respective adjustment parameters in the adjustment mode. (In other words, set the Data Values back to the the Data values written down before the Memory Initialization procedure). NOTE: Make sure the SELECT Button is pressed on remote after every change to the values. Failure to do so will result in the data values not being changed.
6. Exit I2C menu. Press exit repeatedly until you go back to the normal picture.
7. Turn the set off-on and Confirm the picture remains in a good condition.
BE SURE TO COPY DOWN DATA SETTINGS BEFORE INITIALIZING I2C SETTINGS
on Jul 04, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?