Cannot start windows in HP netbook... enter key not working to select any mode...
I cant watch you or your screens fail.
no photos of you posted, of the boot process failing.
(pretty hard to fix things blind here in this text box. real hard)
the only time an enter key is needed(booting)
is the w7 login screen
gee do you get that 1st screen
then type on your pass word, and then the enter key is dead here?
do tell how fare in the boot process one gets.
try booting (power on) and go to safe mode.
power on and hammer f8 and bam, your are in safe mode
does that work?
if you think a keyboard is bad, one can test that 2 ways.
1: using a desktop keyboard (any) to the USB ports. any.
2: booting to a LINUX test bood USB stick. keys work now?
if 1# works then the keyboard is bad or its driver bad,
if #1 does not work try linux.. both ways, internal keyboard and test USB keyboard,
after all this you have hard set of clues as to what's UP.
HP Mini 1000 ...
2 hours ago
Plz tell me HP 7650 scanner error 23
To resolve scanner error 23 follow below steps:
1. Switch off the printer.
2. Unplug power cable.
3. Press the power button on the printer, it will switch on for a second and go off, this is to drain the remaining power.
4. Plug the power cable back in.
5. Switch on the printer.
6. Scanning must work now.
22 hours ago
Hhp deskjet 5550 - orange and green light keep
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button.
(Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button.
(Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button 3 times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button 4 times. Finally press the Power button.
HP DeskJet 5550...
Not finding what you are looking for?