Konka Cell Phones - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Brought factory reset konka r8a phone but is locked to old owners email, how do i fix this
Hard Reset the device:
- Switch off or Turn off your phone.
- Then, Press and Hold
- Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Home button + Volume Up + Power button (or)
- Volume Down + Power button (or)
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button
- Please try above all steps one by one, Until you will see Android reboot menu.
- Then, To go to the Recovery Mode menu hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, select option : "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume Down, and Power button to confirm operation.
- After that, choose option "yes" with Volume Down, to select and Power button to accept.
- Finally, press Power button to enter option " reboot system now ".
- Finally, Hard reset done on your mobile.
on Jan 23, 2019
Konka r8a phone wont turn on only about 4 months old
I found this information in the manual.
"If your phone hangs or freezes, we recommend that you do a "soft" reset instead of a hard/factory reset. To perform a soft reset, remove the battery, wait for a few seconds, and then re-install it. After re-installing the battery, turn on the phone."
If this doesn't fix the issue you can try a hard reset. A hard reset would erase all information and data on your phone.
on Jan 07, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?