Riso Office Equipment & Supplies - Recent Questions, Troubleshooting & Support
Error code A06-403 THE
Sometimes when people lift the machine, they don't use the handles, there is a plate underneath the paper tray that bend, bend it straight and all will be fine
on Aug 26, 2019
this is a very tricky problem on the main motor ther is a steel cap covering a strobe disk and a sensor the sensor is dirty or faulty to get to it you have to take out the main motor
on Jun 19, 2019
Error Code P-04-513
P04-513 is an ink overflow error.
the easiest way to fix it is to run the drum dry.
here is how:
1. turn the machine off by the power swith.
2. hold the left and right print position buttons and turn on the machine.
3. when the machine starts it will show you some numbers.. perss either the clear or yellow reset button to show 0000
4. now enter 81 and press start and the machine will make a master.
5. once the machine is done press the clear or yellow clear button to return to 0000
6. next make suer you have plenty of paper and enter 888 and press start.. the machine will start making copies of the test pattern. (if it jams a lot you may want to use speed 1 or go to step 4 and use code 80 instead)
once the copies start coming out light you can press the stop button and when the machine stops turn it off and back on normally.
on Mar 15, 2019
Riso RZ 220 UI The master drum will not come out
This is for master drawer not responding to green light to be released question.
Try turning ON machine (turn off first) while holding down the reset button. Also a mechanical way is a small hole to insert a pencil, eraser end first, just below green latch area.
Just insert hold in while squeezing release latch. to drawer.
on Feb 21, 2019
Riso Error T01-520 Drum Stuck
T01-520 is not drum stick. All the All 520 errors refer to main motor lock/ motor limit sensor faults (T01 is fault that requires maintenance). Drum error is T01-520-520. In your case 520 is the problem code, not the area code.
It is not the drum stuck, it is the main motor because there is a fault.
Replacing drum won't help , since the fault concerns the main motor.
It would be useful to know if there is an area code after 520.
Print this out, and read here how to check new Riso codes.
on Jan 03, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?