20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Randash sicurity system
sounds to me like the securtiy is still working. You didn't deactivate it, you just removed the control module. I would contact randash, and see what you need to do to disarm, discard your alarm.
on Dec 15, 2013
I need to locate the
- Remove the IP trim bezel.
- Pull out the lamp switch, 4WD shift buttons, cargo lamp and air deflector louver assembly in order to disconnect the electrical connectors.
- Disconnect all the electrical connectors from the lamp switch, cargo lamp and 4WD shift buttons assembly.
- Remove the lamp switch, 4WD shift buttons, cargo lamp and air deflector louver assembly from the vehicle
- Remove the electrical harness retainer from the IP support beam.
- Disconnect the 2 electrical connectors from the transfer case shift control module.
- Move the electrical harness to the left side in order to make room to turn the transfer case shift control module.
- Rotate the transfer case shift control module about 45 degrees counter clockwise while pulling out at the same time until the module is approximately 90 degrees from the original position.
- Pull out the module from the vehicle
on Dec 02, 2013
Having trouble with power steering
power steering pump or piston in the steering rack. with engine not running how far does the steering wheel take to move the wheels, check both ways. if you have one hand at 12 o'clock should move wheels at 2pm. anything after 2pm is a weak steering rack.
on Oct 05, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?