20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
How can I relearn my TPMS?
Dealer does that nonsense. Those tpms systems are one of the worst things ever concocted. And when the battery dies you have to replace the unit and have it reset by dealer. Part alone is usually 100 dollars or more.
Next time it happens in future do NOT replace the tpms sender - carefully open, remove and replace the wax encapsulated battery with another battery. Since you are putting back the SAME unit it does not have to have the car computer recalibrated!!!!!!
on Nov 09, 2015
What would keep the cooling fan from coming on?
Check in the engine compartment fuse box (a.k.a. Integrated Power Module, or IPM), Fuse No 19, 50A.
Also check the "Relay - Radiator Fan High/Low Control" and the "Relay - Radiator fan control", both of which are located in the IPM. Check inside the IPM's lid for relay locations.
on Aug 25, 2015
How do I take a starter out of my 2006 Chrysler 300
You first disconnect the negitive battery cable at the battery .
Then you will need to jack the vehicle up enough to crawl under it use a jack stand never trust the jack your life depends on it .
Their will be 2 bolts 14 to 15 mm mabay a bite larger that hold the starter to the bell houseing remove them .Now the starter will come out you may need to minuver it some to make come out but it will drop out .
Then disconnect the copper wire its an iliot and what ever blade connecters if any to the solenoid on the starter .
Then install in reverse its a job that uselly takes under an hour return the old starter for the recore its worth 20 to 30 dollars
on Jun 01, 2015
Just change fuel pump an still won't start.
This will take several tests so when you have time let me know and we will begin. If your advanced enough I will lay out a few tests.
1. When you turn on the key do you actually hear the pump working?
2. Make sure the connection to the new fuel pump is tightly put together and saftey pin is put back in and if still possible to access wiring still test for power to the pump with wire tester or ohm meter in the connection union.
3. If not check all fuses under the hood and inside the car, make sure they are good whth a test light or ohm meter.
4. Have the fuel solenoid checked or basically purchase a new on they are not expensive anyway.
5 have scanner put on the car make sure all the Cam Sensor,,Crank sensor, Throttle Position Sensor etc, we are looking for any item caught in live data or engine light is on.
6. Make sure battery is connected tightly and is fully charged (FULLY CHARGED) a weak battery reaks havoc on an electrical system. I am fully positive doing the 6 stages you will find your problem I assure you, and you can get a cheap 40 dollar OBD scan tool code reader at autozone or where ever you may shop.
After before all this make sure the security has not been triggered during your work with the new pump!! if it has cycle the remote with full lock and unloce 1 with the key cycle it un and lock with remote is first then lock with remote and open with key. should solve this problem for you.
anything else just ask. thanks the fixya team
on May 22, 2015
My 2006 Chrysler 300s headlights
Most likely you have a bad connection, or relay. the diming switch relay seems to be a problem for a lot of people. I rebuilt mine, still working ok 10? years later. (20 year old car). Follow wire from headlight back to relay probably on the passenger side of engine compartment (just guessing).
You may be able to get repair manual here:
on Mar 09, 2015
Not finding what you are looking for?