How to replace a window on a 2002 saturn sl2 with power windows. i cant get the door handle assembly off
As per the Haynes manual for your vehicle.
DOOR WINDOW GLASS-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove the door outer panal.
2. Lower the window glass.
3. remove the two nuts and one screw securing the glass.
4. Remove the glass by lifting it up carefully and rotating it inward.
5. Installation is reversal of removal.
DOOR OUTER PANAL-REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION:
1. Remove door trim panal.
2. Remove the outside mirror. Remove the foam block from the mirror opening.
3. Remove the outside door handle.
4. Open the door and pry thhe outer sealing strip out of the window glass opening.
5. remove the door panal screws.
6. Detach the front and rear of the outer panel, then lift it toward the rear to remove it.
7. Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Apply thread locking compound to the panel retaining screws.
OUTSIDE DOOR HANDLE-REMOVAL:
1. Pull handle out and puch the centers of the retaining pins through the pins, then remove them and detach handle. (These pins are located underneath the handle.
Hope this helps, let me know if you need any other help.
Feb 06, 2010 |
2002 Saturn L-Series