Question about 2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS New Cars
The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one.
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
Posted on Jun 08, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 22, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 09, 2012 | Mitsubishi Pajero Cars & Trucks
Dec 08, 2010 | Lincoln Continental Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2010 | 2004 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Oct 31, 2009 | 1990 Lexus ES 250
Oct 04, 2009 | 2005 Honda Accord
Aug 07, 2009 | 2009 Mazda CX-7
Jul 17, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler 300
Apr 27, 2009 | 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder
174 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: