Question about Cars & Trucks
TRYING TO RESET BRAKE LIGHT
Posted by Anonymous on
Typically you cannot "reset" the light. The light illuminates when it becomes grounded, via a small wire pushed into the brake pad itself. The only repair is to replace the brake pads, (turn/replace the rotors) and replace however many sensors are damaged.
Save money next time and inspect/replace before you ruin the sensors...
Posted on Oct 03, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
BAS is the Brake Assist System and if there is a malfunction it would only come into play in an Emergency stop while applying full pressure. BAS applies full braking force because people tend to lighten up their pressure on the pedal in these situations. I would suggest that the best thing to do is go to a Workshop or Service Center and have it checked out. Please remember to put a good rating on my profile.
Posted on Jun 26, 2008
Go to autozone and ask them to put it in for you..lol or o'reillys. Youd be surprised at how much they will help you if you ask, It would be hard for me to tell you how, but under your hood on each side of your radiator, you can probably see back of headlight. If not it may have to be removed, just look how it is held in place, If I didn't help you I will if you will provide me more info, I do this for free to help people, please give a me a good rating, I don't have anything to gain by trying to help but for a better rating
Posted on Dec 19, 2008
this needs to be done with a european capable scan tool,check around to see if someone has this tool, no other way sorry
Posted on May 19, 2009
SOURCE: 2005 mercedes benz 320 diesel
These instructions will work from 09/01/2003 and up 211 Model E Class Mercedes
1. Insert igntion key, switch to position "1"
2. press the page button (looks like a page in front of another page. Use the one with the writing on the rear page) on the steering wheel controls repeatedly until the mileage is displayed within the multifunction display.
3. Press the cluster illumination button 3 times in short succession. The battery voltage will be displayed.
4. Press the up or down arrow buttons until the service menu appears.
5. Use the + and - buttons to select the menu option "confirm"
6. Press the page button on the steering wheel until " complete service" is selected.
7. Confirm "Complete Service" with Page Button. The display will show "Service Confrimed"
Posted on May 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2015 | Subaru Cars & Trucks
Nov 20, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 27, 2013 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
Mar 22, 2013 | 1983 Chevrolet Blazer
Apr 16, 2011 | Oldsmobile Bravada Cars & Trucks
Mar 14, 2011 | Chrysler 300 Cars & Trucks
Jul 05, 2010 | 2002 BMW 3 Series
Jun 30, 2010 | 1990 Chevrolet K1500
May 01, 2009 | 1988 Ford Bronco II
375 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: