Question about 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
Posted on Jan 14, 2019
You need to contact your local dealership parts department. You will need the serial numbers off of the radio and probably the VIN number of the vehicle. They might even ask for proof of ownership of said vehicle, as the code is meant to be a theft deterrent.
Posted on Jan 14, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try 0000 to unlock the radio, if the radio does not take any more codes you can reset the radio by disconnecting the battery and reconnecting it after 1 min. If 0000 does not work, go to radio-code.com. There is like $12.00 fee, but that's better then the dealer and you get to keep the code. Good luck
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
SOURCE: unlock my chevy delco radio
shouldnt have to pay notify a chevy dealer in person for code most dealers wont deal with a code problem over phone they dont charge for the code due to the fact that a dead battery can also lock out the radio system into the anti-theft mode
Posted on Dec 06, 2009
How to Reset GM Theft lock Radio's
Article Disclaimer: This article is meant to be used by Delco Radio owners to reset there radios. In no way is it meant to be used for any unethical or unlawful ways.
The following instructions will allow you to reset any GM (General Motors), Cadillac, Oldsmobile, Buick, Pontiac theft lock radio.
The theft lock radio must be in "LOC" mode.
1. Turn the ignition ON (The radio should display "LOC")
2. Hold down the Radio Presets 2 and 3 buttons for six seconds
3. The radio display changes from LOC to a three-digit number. Write this number down. You now have fifteen seconds to complete the next step.
4. Press the AM/FM button
5. The radio display changes to another three-digit number. Write this number to the right of the first one
6. You now have a six-digit number, the first three digits are from STEP 03 and the last three digits are form STEP 05
7. Call 1-800-537-5140
8. Press 1 then # (pound). You'll hear "Invalid Code, try again"
9. Press 139010 or 106010 or 206010 or 202107 then # (pound). You will be asked to enter your four or six digit code followed by *
10. Enter the number from STEP 6 then *
11. Listen to the four-digit number and write it down. It will be repeated twice
12. Turn the ignition ON (The radio displays LOC)
13. Use the MN and HR buttons to enter the code from STEP 11
14. Press the AM/FM button. The radio display changes to "SEC". Your radio is now "un-locked" and usable.
If you fail to enter the correct code eight times, the radio goes into INOP mode. You have to wait an hour with the ignition on before the radio returns to LOC mode.
To Read the original article or read similar articles please visit kingbain.com/how-to/unlock-gm-theftlock-radio-s
Good luck (remmeber comment and rated this).
Posted on May 05, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 01, 2015 | 2005 Buick LaCrosse
Dec 03, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Venture Passanger
Jul 20, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 06, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe
Feb 21, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Dec 06, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Nov 16, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Apr 30, 2009 | Hummer H2 Cars & Trucks
Mar 29, 2017 | 2002 Chevrolet Silverado
62 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!