Question about 2001 Chevrolet Impala
30-MINUTE LEARN PROCEDURE
1. Turn ON the ignition, with the engine OFF.
2. Attempt to start the engine, then release the key to ON, vehicle will not start.
3. Observe the SECURITY telltale. After approximately 10 minutes, the telltale will turn OFF.
4. Turn OFF the ignition, and wait 5 seconds.
5. Repeat steps 1 through 4 two more times for a total of 3 cycles/30 minutes. The vehicle is now ready to relearn the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or passwords on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK.
6. Start the engine. The vehicle has now learned the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or password.
IMPORTANT: The vehicle learns the Passlock(TM) Sensor Data Code and/or password on the next ignition switch transition from OFF to CRANK. You must turn the ignition OFF before attempting to start the vehicle.
Posted on Oct 28, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: chevy impala starting problem
when you boost it it run and if you leave it there overnight or a few days you need to boost it again you may
have a light that stay on in the trunk or something like that something is draining the battery if our mechanic cant help go see another on its and electric problem start to check if no light or accessorry stay on hope it a fixya thanks pierre
Posted on Jul 31, 2008
• A module which communicates on the class 2 serial data circuit which supplies VIN information to the radio is replaced and not properly setup with the correct VIN information for that vehicle. The only way to unlock the radio is by using a scan tool.
Posted on May 15, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 01, 2017 | 2004 Chevrolet Impala
Jan 06, 2017 | 2011 Chevrolet Impala
Nov 29, 2014 | 2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
Aug 24, 2014 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Sep 05, 2011 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
Dec 24, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Impala
Jun 27, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Impala
Jun 27, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Impala
May 14, 2008 | 2005 Chevrolet Impala
37 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!