Question about 1996 Dodge Caravan
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to a parts store they will put them on free and they know the size. or you can take them of an use a measureing tape and measure them duh.
Posted on Dec 25, 2008
It is on the firewall under the hood. It has 3 to 4 bolts holding on. Be careful when taking it out to see how the new one lines back up. Hope it helps.
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
According to the Haynes repair manual Chapter 12:
1. Disconnect the negative battery cable
2. Detach washer hoses, lift the wiper arm covers and mark the wiper arm locations on the pivot shaft for later re-installation. Remove the wiper pivot nut and remove the wiper arms.
3. Remove the cowl cover (from chapter 11)
3a. Remove the wiper arms then remove the screws that hold the lower area of the cowl cover to the wiper module.
3b. Disengage the quarter turn fasteners that hold the outer ends of the cowl cover to the wiper module.
3c. Open the hood and release the wing nuts that hold the front of the cowl cover to the wiper module.
3d. Close the hood but do not latch it. Now remove the outboard screws and lift the cover up enough to get to the washer hose.
3e. Disconnect the washer hose from the right washer nozzle. Close the hood but do not latch it. Lift the cowl cover toward the windshield and off the vehicle.
3f. Installation is the reverse of removal
4.Open the hood. Disconnect the wiper motor electrical connector.
5. Disconnect the windshield washer hose from the coupling inside the unit. Disconnect the drain tubes from the bottom of the wiper unit.
6. Remove the wiper unit mounting bolts. (Picture appears to be three (possibly allen head) bolts)
7. Remove wiper unit.
8. Installation is the reverse of removal. Wiper blade and wiper arm adjustment is measured with the wipers parked; correct adjustment is the lower wiper arm approximately 1.5 inches distance from the cowl cover and the upper arm approximately 2.5 inches from the lower arm. Operate the wiper motor and check that the wiper motor parks when the wiper switch is OFF.
Posted on Apr 03, 2009
I looked this up on WikiAnswers. Apparently the 2005 dodge magnum has 2 fuse boxes. One is under the hood on the passenger side and the other is in the trunk, next to the battery, in the spare tire storage well.
Posted on May 11, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2013 | 1996 Dodge Neon
Aug 04, 2011 | 1998 Dodge Caravan
Mar 04, 2011 | 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
Dec 10, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Caravan
Sep 13, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Caravan
Aug 07, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 20, 2009 | 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
Jan 13, 2009 | 1996 Dodge Grand Caravan
170 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: