Question about 2003 Husaberg Fe 650 e
Bought the bike first time out easy to start then thereafter harder and harder to start then went on a long run 20 miles got home left it for 2 weeks or so, now won't fire at all there was no spark so changed the stator no water is a spark and also auto decompression cable snapped but it still won't fire @
Hi, Lance and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery should have 12.5 volts or more and be able to pass a proper "LOAD" test if necessary, you may have a preliminary reading of 12.5 volts or more but little or zero amperage the battery is faulty and must be replaced, AGM batteries fail in this scenario more so than lead-acid batteries.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and module.
5. Spark plug cables in bad condition, shorting/leaking, spark plug cable connections loose check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil or electronic control module.
7. Faulty pulse coil.
8. Faulty CKP, CMP, or BAS sensor.
9. Faulty ignition switch.
10. Faulty run/off switch
11. Tilt sensor needs a reset.
12. Security alarm failing to disarm needs reset
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
2003 FS 650 No spark Husaberg Forum
husaberg what they don want you to know
HUSABERG FE 450 Repair Manual
Husaberg 400 User Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Mar 06, 2018
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
3 things needed to start a engine fire, fuel and air, so you have 2 of the 3 i would look at air line on carbs any splits on carb vaccum lines ect. hope this helps
Posted on Nov 10, 2009
I have never heard of a stator preventing a motorcycle from starting. You need a professional, local, second opinion before you plunk down any bucks.
Unless that is, are you calling a magneto a stator? Does your motorcycle have a battery? If it has a battery, you probably do not have a magneto.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2017 | 2000 Husaberg Fe 400
May 26, 2011 | 2003 Husaberg Fe 650 e
Mar 16, 2017 | 2002 Husaberg Fe 501 E
Feb 04, 2011 | 2000 Husaberg Fe 400
Apr 14, 2010 | 2003 Husaberg Fe 400 E
Dec 29, 2009 | 2003 Husaberg Fe 501 E
Nov 10, 2009 | 2004 Husaberg FE 550 e
Apr 13, 2009 | 2004 Husaberg Fe 650 e
138 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: