Question about 2003 Yamaha DT 125 R
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Fuel tank empty.
2. Fuel supply valve/petcock turned off.
3. Fouled spark plugs.
4. Engine flooded as a result of overuse of the enricher.
5. Vacuum hose to the fuel supply valve/petcock disconnected, broken, cracked, or pinched.
6. Fuel valve/petcock or filter clogged.
7. Discharged battery, check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
8. Loose or corroded wire connection at the coil, battery or plug between ignition sensor and module.
9. Spark plug cables in bad condition and shorting, cable connections loose, or connected to the wrong cylinders.
10. Ignition timing incorrect due to a faulty ignition coil, ignition module or sensors (MAP, CMP, CKP, O2 and/or BAS).
11. Security alarm needs a reset.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please visit the websites below. Good luck and have a nice day.
The Ultimate GY6 Starter Ignition Troubleshooting Tutorial
(PDF) SK125 ?? (??)??????(???)(?? ??PGO)
Scooter Parts for Chinese Scooters Atvs
PRO Street Ninja MCR 06 150cc Roma Sports Bike Light Upgraded Engine...
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Mar 10, 2016
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2012 | 2001 Harley Davidson XL Sportster 883...
Mar 24, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Mar 27, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2009 | Bunn Cuisinart Coffeemaker: Pour-Omatic...
Aug 07, 2009 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
41 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: