Question about 2003 Suzuki VS 800 Intruder
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi Anonymous and the usual suspects are:
1. Ignition switch not in the "ON" position.
2. Engine run switch in the "OFF" position.
3. Discharged battery, loose, corroded or broken battery cables, especially the "NEGATIVE" cable at both ends (solenoid chatters).
4. Bank angle sensor tripped and ignition/light key switch not cycled to the "OFF" position and then back to the "ON" position.
5. Security alarm needs a reset.
6. Starter control circuit, relay, or solenoid faulty.
7. Electric starter shaft pinion gear is not engaging or over-running starter clutch slipping.
For more information about your issue, please visit the websites below. Good luck and have nice a day.
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Oct 20, 2015
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2013 | Honda Motorcycles
Jan 20, 2018 | Honda VTX 1300 Retro Motorcycles
Sep 17, 2011 | 1999 Honda F6 C Valkyrie
Dec 06, 2010 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage...
Oct 16, 2010 | 1993 Harley Davidson XLH Sportster 883
Apr 04, 2010 | 1993 Toyota Tercel
Jan 27, 2010 | 2000 Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage...
Sep 11, 2009 | 2002 Ford Taurus
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: