Question about 1998 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
• Place the front fork vertically without spring.
• Compress it fully.
• Pour specified front fork oil up to the top level of the outer
Capacity (each leg): 490 ml (16.6/17.3 US/lmp oz)
99000-99044-L01: SUZUKI FORK OIL L01
or an equivalent fork oil
• Move the inner rod slowly with the special tool ten times and
more until no more bubbles come out from the oil.
09940-52841: Inner rod holder
Refill front fork oil up to the top of the outer tube so that bubbles
are visible while bleeding air.
• Refill specified front fork oil up to the top level of the outer
tube again. Move the outer tube up and down several strokes
until no more bubbles come out from the oil.
• Keep the front fork vertically and wait 5 – 6 minutes.
* Always keep oil level over the cartridge top end, or air may
enter the cartridge during this procedure.
* Take extreme care so as to pump out air completely.
• Hold the front fork vertically and adjust fork oil level with the
When adjusting the fork oil level, compress the outer tube fully
without the fork spring.
Fork oil level: 153 mm (6.02 in)
09943-74111: Front fork oil level gauge
Posted on Dec 20, 2009
Bike missing at hight rpm
Posted on Aug 16, 2011
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2018 | 1999 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Mar 30, 2018 | 2003 Suzuki GZ 250 Marauder
Jun 27, 2017 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Aug 24, 2016 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Jun 19, 2015 | 2003 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Mar 01, 2015 | Suzuki Motorcycles
Jan 20, 2013 | 2003 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Oct 18, 2012 | 2004 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Jul 23, 2012 | 2000 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
May 15, 2009 | 2001 Suzuki VZ 800 Marauder
Dec 13, 2019 | Yamaha Motorcycles
8,409 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: