Question about 2002 Husaberg Fe 501 E
Hi, Jonti16 and the usual suspects are:
1. Fouled spark plugs.
2. Severely discharged or a damaged battery, should have 12.5 volts or better and be able to pass a load test if necessary.
3. Check battery terminals for damage or corrosion, check the battery cables at "BOTH" ends for loose, corroded, or broken connectors, "INSIDE" and outside the cable harness, perform connector wiggle test and check cables with an ohmmeter if necessary.
4. Loose connection at ignition coil or plug between ignition sensor and CDI box.
5. Spark plug cables shorting or leaking, spark plug cable connections loose, check for spark leakage in the dark.
6. Faulty ignition coil, pick up coil, trigger coil or CDI box testing needs to be checked with an ohmmeter at 70 degrees Fahrenheit
7. Faulty safety switches clutch, kickstand, neutral, off/on etc.
8. Faulty ignition switch.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
No spark AGAIN
husaberg what they don want you to know
HUSABERG FE 450 Repair Manual
Husaberg 400 User Manual
HUSABERG FE 450 EU Owner Manual
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gregg_c0ec1df182c7330e
Posted on Mar 16, 2017
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I have never heard of a stator preventing a motorcycle from starting. You need a professional, local, second opinion before you plunk down any bucks.
Unless that is, are you calling a magneto a stator? Does your motorcycle have a battery? If it has a battery, you probably do not have a magneto.
Posted on Dec 29, 2009
SOURCE: Turn Signals Won't Work
Using volt meter to verify polarity for each wire from your dads bike to yours,could help.Also try removing the bulb from each socket try them one side at a time (left bulbs then rite bulbs), not sure about them working when off but sounds like power coming from wrong source(battery),should be on the ignition circuit. compare to your fathers bike!
Posted on Mar 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 05, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Apr 02, 2013 | 2003 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
Oct 26, 2012 | 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
Dec 20, 2011 | Yamaha Motorcycles
Apr 10, 2011 | Yamaha V Star Classic Motorcycles
May 08, 2010 | 1998 Ford Expedition
Jul 02, 2009 | 1991 Chevrolet C1500
Apr 05, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Astro
Jan 16, 2009 | 1999 Mercury Mystique
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: