Question about 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
I have a Husqvarna 125 sm 2007 it has a whirring noise coming from the crank housing I need engine diagrams when I rev the engine it vibrates a lot please help thanks sean. @
Hi, Seanetrout and the usual suspects are:
1. Wheels and or tires are worn or damaged.
2. Engine/transmission/vehicle not aligned properly.
3. Primary chain is badly worn or links too tight as a result of insufficient lubrication or misalignment.
4. Engine to transmission mounting bolts loose.
5. Upper engine mounting bracket loose.
6. Ignition timing incorrect due to a poorly tuned engine.
7. Internal engine problem flywheels or balancer have shifted.
8. Broken frame.
9. Stabilizer links are worn or loose.
10. Rubber mounts loose or worn.
11. Rear fork pivot shaft nuts loose.
12. Front engine mounting bolts loose.
13. Worn out or broken universal joint on shaft drive models.
For more information about your issue and valuable "FREE" downloads that you will need for viewing or printing please click on the blue links below. Good luck and have a wonderful day.
Posted on Nov 12, 2019
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: hi there, i own an
Oddly, only the transmission oil volume is mentioned in the owners manual, and it appears that the engine and the transmission share the same oil, and require the same 10-60w oil, so I am assuming that is the as listed in the manual holds 1.41litres (1.48 USquarts or 48 ounces), You can download the manual by right clicking on on this here. and "save file as" When yo changing the oil, don't forget to clean the filters when changing the oil. Page 100 has details in the manual. Details on the fill level are also in the manual. Hope this has helped. A FixYa rating is a great reward for looking into this for you. Cheers!
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
All Hushy info can be downloaded FREE from the officiial husky site.
If you struggle, I will e-mail you a copy of all
Posted on Feb 14, 2009
SOURCE: 2001 husqvarna sm 610
I think when you put the tank back on you caught the throttle cable.Take the tank back off and put back on watching that you don't catch or pinch the cable.
Posted on Aug 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2013 | 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Nov 29, 2013 | 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Jun 29, 2012 | Husqvarna SM 125 S Motorcycles
Apr 29, 2012 | 2008 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Mar 29, 2012 | 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Jul 01, 2017 | 2001 Husqvarna SM 610 S
Apr 30, 2010 | 2008 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Apr 22, 2010 | 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
Dec 14, 2008 | 2007 Husqvarna SM 125 S
67 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: