20 Most Recent GMC Denali 700C Road Bike - Page 7 Questions & Answers

notify manufacturer

Cycling | Answered on May 13, 2019

this can only be done when unlocked, undo the small screw next to the pull-knob, only a couple of turns...you'll know when cos it will allow the knob to be pulled further out. whilst holding the knob out put your new code in then do the screw up again.

Cycling | Answered on Apr 26, 2019

I'm assuming this is the small child's electric trike. A lot of these Lil Rider style trikes are built as "throw away" toys, so finding new parts could be difficult. If you cannot get one from the store you bought it from or directly from the manufacturer, you might have to hunt around online for a secondhand or damaged one to canabalise for parts.

Cycling | Answered on Apr 24, 2019

Open it using your current code. Using a coin or screwdriver in the notch on the end cap, turn cap clockwise to the diagonal position. Line up your new letters/code then turn the cap back to the vertical, done!

Cycling | Answered on Apr 23, 2019

Not possible to do over the Internet, and very unlikely to be any videos that can properly guide you. See if there's a "bike co-op" or "bike kitchen" near you and take it there or just pay a bike shop to assemble it.

Cycling | Answered on Apr 21, 2019

Any Local bike store will have one

Cycling | Answered on Apr 20, 2019

Fixya does not sell replacement spokes for Speedcart v1 rear wheels.

Cycling | Answered on Apr 16, 2019

Take out the old battery, put in the new one and hook it up the same way. If that's not specific enough it may have something to do with how little info you provided.

Cycling | Answered on Mar 23, 2019

i hate to break it to you but we dont sell any products. we are a repair website

Cycling | Answered on Mar 17, 2019

Yes no problem, it is only 2 teeth and very little difference in diameter. You may not even have to extend the chain.

Cycling | Answered on Mar 11, 2019

i have the same quad with the same problem,its done every experts head in,take the seat off and look down the left hand side of the inlet manifold there should be a small peice of rubber hose about an inch or so,check to see if it has a screw in it or a plug if not put a screw in it,it will then rev higher just turn the rev screw on the right of the carb outwards untill tick over is about 1700rpm

Cycling | Answered on Mar 08, 2019

You can track it through the manufacturer which should give you the year it was made.

Cycling | Answered on Mar 07, 2019

Not finding what you are looking for?
GMC Denali 700C Road Bike Logo

Popular Tags

62 questions posted

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GMC Cycling Experts


Level 3 Expert

4369 Answers

Arnie Burke
Arnie Burke

Level 3 Expert

6151 Answers


Level 2 Expert

136 Answers

Are you a GMC Cycling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

View Most Popular

GMC Cycling

  • GMC Cycling

Most Popular Question

brakes seem move one side tried

  • Cycling