20 Most Recent
- Page 4 Questions & Answers
Black screen but i didnt hear any beeps
its looks like Operating system problem. some times its happens that you power on and its display nothing except a black screen. you need to re-install the os but before it you have to confirm that your display screen is working. for that check the display in dark place so that when you power on its screen going to slightly white if its happens than its screen is ok if its doesn't than you have to change display screen cable inside of the laptop.
on Jan 15, 2014
Please provide the number of beeps and the frequency they occur. Incidate whether they are long or short or a combination of both.
Once you know the sequence, download the manual for the make and model of the notebook. This should have the information needed to decipher the problem.
on Jan 06, 2014
Pc keeps freezing
Computer freezing problem can be a temporary one, but if a computer freezes regularly when multi-tasking, there's some major issue occurring in your system. When you face such a situation, you need to take necessary steps as soon as possible to fix it:-
- Disinfect your system using some reliable antivirus program.
- Run disk clean up (start > programs > accessories > system tools > disk cleanup.)
- Disable background services.
- Fix OS registry errors with any reliable program (must use Reginout for it.)
- Defragment the registry if needed.
on Nov 19, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?