20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Have error code fffffe70 on nokia lumia 520
try hard reset of the phone.. it resolve the issue 100%
following are the steps
To reset your phone:
- Tap About, and then tap Reset your phone.
- You'll receive two warnings. If you're absolutely sure you want to restore your phone to its factory settings, tap Yes, and then tap Yes again. (It might take a while for the process to complete.)
- Turn off your phone.
- Turn on your phone again by pressing the volume down button until you see the exclamation mark
- Then, reset the phone by pressing the following four buttons in this order: Volume up, Volume down, Power, Volume down.
- Your phone should now reset and restart itself. (It might take a while for the process to complete.)
Nokia Lumia 520...
on Dec 12, 2018
How to Get A Song on to andrioid and Windows phone
This is how to
You will need
: Phone (IOS does not work this way)
:Youtube Converter Here is a link www.youtube-mp3.org/
All you need to do is to connect the phone up to the pc then go into phone (if have SD card in there dont click it unless you are storing it to there)
Then Click Music Then Get the song from the Folder that you save it in then copy and paste or move it to the folder that it was then move it then have you tunes on there
on Mar 26, 2016 | Nokia Lumia 520 Windows Phone Black
I also cannot choose the network, stays on automatic
go to network right click go to properties then change the setting to whatever but auto matic is probably the best unless, you know how to set up a new network, it has to be able to see a new network or a wireless in order to give it to you go to settings in network and choose public private or whatever you wish but becareful as the wrong setting will not allow you to see any and if you have a virus protector likenorton thats a can of worms hrd to give detail unless i was talking to you.
Nokia Lumia 520...
on Mar 07, 2016
Not finding what you are looking for?