Ricoh FT5832 Copier - Answered Questions & Fixed issues
This is a very old machine but the code indicates an exposure problem. a sensor is not dectecting the exposure lamp comeing on when it should. This can only be solved with a service call. Possible optics board problem or a bad connection from the exposure area to tne circuit board. Remove the back of the machine an ensure all connections coming from the lamp area are plugged in. remove and reinsert the connectors. You might get lucky and that is all it is.
on Feb 14, 2015
Lens vertical home position sensor error 1
- Definition - [B]
The lens vertical home position sensor remains de-actuated 3.0
seconds after the lens starts returning to the home position.
- Possible causes -
· Lens vertical home position sensor defective
· Lens vertical drive motor defective
· DC power supply board defective (check FU303)
on Jul 05, 2011
FUNCTIONAL PROBLEM, SC544
A fusing temperature of over 250 °C is detected 5 times by the main control
board (this takes 5 seconds)
- Possible Causes -
· AC drive board defective (check the triac)
· Fusing thermistor defective
· Main control board defective
For safety reasons, Level A service calls cannot be cleared by
turning the main switch off/on. The following procedure must be
performed to clear these service call conditions after servicing
1. Turn on the main switch.
2. Enter SP5-810 (SC code reset) and press the Enter key.
3. Exit SP mode and turn the main switch off and on.
on Jul 05, 2011
Ricoh MP 2510
Fuser installation error. Fusing unit set error. Remove the fusing unit out of the machine and reinsert it. It isn't seated in there properly. Once you do that the error code will go away.
on May 24, 2011
Error code E70 on ricoh FT 4418
Empty the waste toner tank.
1. Open the front cover
2. Lower the transport unit
3. Pinch the cleaning blade release lever and slide the cleaning unit out.
4. Remove the 4 screws in the top cover of the unit.
5. Dump out the waste toner.
on Mar 14, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?