20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
Replacement remote control
If you wish to buy it's original remote control, contact the authorized service centre. To buy a universal remote control, visit the site linked below, and make sure about, which brand remote control have set up codes to your device brand, and buy that one according to availability.
on Jan 06, 2017
VCR not working--initially accepts a
This canbe due to many faults and need a full check up but I can fill up with few tips.
1. if the cassette loads and the take up spool does not turn then the machine will shut and rewind.
2. If the take up spool rotates but then it shuts down then the reel sensor at the bottom of the forward wheel can be faulty- there are opto devices or proximity sensors/magnetic type.
3. If the drum does not rotate it will shut down as well a fault in the SERVO section.
4. Defective HALL IC can shut the switching and so the servo will shut down the processor.
5. fault in the power section to deliver the correct voltage to the circuits/loading servo to take up.
6. Finally if the loading is not to the MODE swittch point or failure of mode can make the loading to trip back to rest.
Hope you are able to check these tips.
on Jul 20, 2011
Cannot format a dvd-rw disc or record to the disc.
Unless you posted this question in the wrong category, you can't use the Sansui VRDVD4000 to record to DVD. It is a DVD player only, not a DVD burner. It will play and record VHS tapes, but with DVDs it will only play them.
To record to a DVD, you would need a DVD burner. Many modern computers include a DVD burner, so maybe either your computer or someone you know's computer has a DVD burner.
on Jul 12, 2010
Not finding what you are looking for?