20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
My PS3 have error code 8002f334
I've seen this error code going around for the older PS3's. From what I can gather, it's a HDD issue that can't be cured easily. Here are the steps to take that I found, that seem to work for all PS3 systems.
- take out the hard drive
- connect hard drive to pc (running windows 7 64bit, but any windows os should work without other software)
- open up disk management - in win7 it asked me to make a master boot record, so I did.
- format in NTSF - that's right, NTSF - don't use quick format
- shut down pc, take out hd, take usb drive too
- put hd back in ps3, put usb stick in ps3
- boot ps3
- a screen will pop-up saying the hard disk have to be formatted
- hold start + Select for 5 sec.
- After formatting the system will restart and the update will start installing
- configure your ps3 setup - done
- Remember to get the latest firmware from SONY onto the USB drive.
on Dec 03, 2019
Playing mp3 songs on the ps3 --- 80gb
Whether you are hooking up your device through a USB cable or removable memory (SD card/Flash drive) the PS3 should recognize and play the titles. Here are a few steps to help you along.
1. Hook up device to your PS3
2. Select PS3 media icon where files files should be located
3. Press triangle button on controller
4. Sub menu will show up on side of screen
5. Select the 'display all' option
6. Files should now be accessable/loadable/playable
Playing files directly from the Mp3 player or loading them on the hard drive are both do-able and both methods should work.
on Nov 30, 2019
Ps3 console wont start game
You need to call Sony Customer Support, ask to mail in the PS3 for a Check Up Fix. They will send you a box with a form in it. Fill out the form, put it in the box, and put the PS3 with the Cables inside of the box. Within a week, they will send you a PS3 All set back. Make Sure you take out GTA4 and FiFa 08 Out of your PS3 when you mail it. Hope this helped.
on Nov 29, 2019
How to play movie
first thing you may want to check is to see if your disks play automatically. go to settings>system settings>disc auto start (its about mid way down). make sure that is marked "ON" If its not just press "X" on disc auto start and you should have option to turn it "OFF" and "ON". with that set every time you put in a disc it should auto start.
if that doesn't start automatically the title of your BD should be under VIDEO and it should be the one on the bottom. if it doesn't show up there you should check to make sure the disk is able to be read. try it with another DVD/BD if those show up and your first disk don't than you know you have a faulty disk. hope this helps
on Nov 27, 2019
Ok then you basically answered your own question. The problem is with your game Fifa 09. You should try to exchange it with another copy which you should be able to do without much of a problem. Just explain to them the situation they have to replace it. Take it back.
on Nov 05, 2019
I look all over the net but could't find anything, until i found a site that said they
could show me how to fix any problem with my ps3. At first i was not so
sure about ordering the manual but i did, whats $5 plus i used paypal, but
long story short i fix my ps3, i recomend this site www.gameme.20fr.com
i hope this help you like it help me. PLAYSTATION FAN FOR LIFE! waiting on PS4
on Oct 28, 2019
My PS3 will not update cause of error(80710736).
ok first get rid of the corrupt data that was downloaded then redownload if that dont work try a cat-5 cable its more stable and wireless can mess up connetions if that dont work you will halfto contact customer support they will tell you evry possible problem that can ocurr and they go down a list till you correct the problem
on Jul 20, 2019
Not finding what you are looking for?