20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
How do I do a complete restore on a Toshiba Satellite A75-S209
Restore Toshiba to Out of the Box Condition
If your model Toshiba laptop has a Restore partition on the hard drive then follow these steps to restore your Toshiba to the Out of the Box condition.
1. Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on
2. When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.
3. When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.
4. Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.
5. Select Recover to out-of-box state. 6. Click Next again.
7. Click Next to Start recovery.
8. Restart the Toshiba laptop when there restoration process finishes running. Follow the prompts that appear on the screen to set up the laptop's date, time and language settings.
on Aug 22, 2012
Toshiba A 75
The used inverter maybe faulty. The inverter supplies high voltage to
the CCFL lamp in the LCD screen, the CCFL lamp provides the backlight.LCD screens and Inverters are available from this WEB site.
on Feb 16, 2012
Toshiba satallite a-75 s209 overheats
If it has had a over heating problem in the past it may need to be service and have the thermal paste reapplied even if the fans were clean and air is flowing if the thermal paste has crystallized on the cpu it will still overheat. Could be drivers are you getting a blue screen when it fails.
on Jul 04, 2011
Not finding what you are looking for?