20 Most Recent
- Page 3 Questions & Answers
Exception EOLEsys Error
This may be indicative that the system has been hit by a virus. Run a good anti-virus program like malwarebytes., then reinstall the software. If it still fails, you may have registry damage that extends to the OLE library files and a full reimage of windows may be needed.
on Nov 25, 2014
How to upgrade quickbooks 2006 contractor to new computer windows 7
- From the QuickBooks Help menu, choose Update QuickBooks.
- Click the Overview tab and click Update Now.
- Select the desired downloads in the Update Now window.
- Click Get Updates to download your selected updates.
- When the Update Complete message appears, click Close.
- From the File menu, choose Exit.
- Start QuickBooks and click Yes to the message to install the update.
Note: If you experience problems with the automatic update, a manual download is available.
for more help visit QuickBooks Technical Support
on Aug 22, 2014
This problem is miscategorized as an operating system query. Intuit QuickBooks or Quicken are applications. QuickBook Pro allows you much more "creativity" and customization than Quicken which is designed for a personal accounting system. Therein I believe is the source of your frustration. Please repost if I am getting warm, lol. Steve Medley in pro per:)
on May 08, 2014
Not finding what you are looking for?