20 Most Recent
Questions & Answers
I bought a tablet powered by android from a friend
This normally means there is a problem with the operating system, it normally means its necessary to restore its factory settings. You can do this two ways either follow these instructions:
- Turn off tablet
- Press and hold the "+" on the volume key
- While continuing to hold the "+" volume key, press and hold the power button
- Tablet will start (and let go of both buttons at this time) and will give your 3 Icons. Using the volume key, select the middle Icon of the box with the arrow coming out of it. The power button is used as the "enter" key
- On the next screen, arrow down to the wipe data/user info clean and factory default and hit the power button. PLEASE NOTE, THIS WILL WIPE OUT ALL SETTINGS AND INFORMATION YOU HAD ON THE TABLET.
- On the next screen, select Yes for wiping all info and restore to factory.
- Once this is done, select reboot and you will be brought to the initial set up.
If that doesn't work, you might have to manually reinstall the operating system which should be Android 3.0 (Honeycomb) which you can follow this link. http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/root-toshiba-thrive-honeycomb-3-2-1-ota-rom-us-and-canada/
on Oct 27, 2013
Not finding what you are looking for?